Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

venerdì 25 dicembre 2009

Shakira - Spy

Il testo Slow motion Blinds are see through Let your mind go Imagine that I kiss you Turn off the lights and open up your eyes now You can take a glimpse into my soul for tonight Do you got the heat off, girl? Yes, I do Can you turn up the temperature? You bet I could Colombian with a swagger Yes, I am Whatever it takes to make this thing work we gonna Whatever it takes to make this thing work we gonna There's a spy by my window, I know it's you You like to keep an eye on me I know you like to keep an eye on me There's a spy by my window, I know it's you Won't you like to keep an eye on me? I know you like to keep an eye on me Keep an eye on me But if you want it got to let it be I know you dream about me And it turns me on to think about it This is the finest game It ain't even got a name I just wanna see how far it takes us tonight Do you got the music on, girl? Yes, I do Can you get a little closer? You bet I could Colombian with a swagger Yes, I am Whatever it takes to make this thing work we gonna Whatever it takes to make this thing work we gonna Whatever it takes to make this thing work we gonna There's a spy by my window, I know it's you You like to keep an eye on me I know you like to keep an eye on me There's a spy by my window, I know it's you Won't you like to keep an eye on me? I know you like to keep an eye on me Keep an eye on me But if you want it got to let it be When the dog's away, that's when the cats play You'll be my girl, I'll be the spy Like the James Bond flick, girl, I'm ready to ride When the cat's away, that's when the mouse play You'll be my girl, I'll be the spy Like the James Bond flick, girl, I'm ready to die, die, die There's a spy by my window, I know it's you You like to keep an eye on me I know you like to keep an eye on me There's a spy by my window, I know it's you Won't you like to keep an eye on me? I know you like to keep an eye on me Keep an eye on me But if you want it got to let it be Lipstick's on, stockings up Skirt's short, heels are high Take your time, buckle up Close your eyes and enjoy the ride Close your eyes and enjoy the ride Close your eyes Close your eyes and enjoy the ride

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento