Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

domenica 26 settembre 2010

Camp Rock 2 - Introducing Me
Video e testo


Camp Rock 2



Il testo

I'm good at wasting time,
I think lyrics need to rhyme, and you're not asking
but Im tryna grow a mustache,
I eat cheese, but only on pizza, please
and sometimes on a homemade casadea
Otherwise it smells like feet to me.
And I, I really like you
And the moon looks like a toenail
And I love it when you say my name

If you wanna know
Here it goes, gonna tell you this.
A part of me that shows, if we're close gonna let you see
Everything but remember that you asked for it.
Im tryna do my best to impress
But it's easier to let you take a guess at the rest
But you wanna hear what lives in my brain, my heart, well you asked for it.
For your per-using, at times confusing, slightly amusing
Introducing Me.

Do-do do do do do do
Do-do do do do do do
La da da da
La da da da da da da da da

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento