Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

giovedì 16 dicembre 2010

HURTS - All I Want For Christmas Is New Year's Day - Video e testo


Il testo Everybody waits for Christmas For me it's New Year's Day That's gonna come and take my blues away I'm wishing on the stars for Christmas And hoping for a better day When it doesn't hurts to feel this way And everywhere there's joy around this first day of time of year And happiness has never felt so far away All of the bells ringing out for Christmas I'm singing Goodbye to the year before I know that the next one will be different - soo much more All of the bells ringing out for Christmas And I'm not supposed to feel this way All that I want this year for Christmas is New Year's Day It's only seven days 'till Christmas Six more 'till New Year's Day It's not a good time to feel this way Everywhere the snow surrounds you And melt your troubles away I can only hope to feel the same I know that we're tired in the joy this time next year But happiness has never felt so far away All of the bells ringing out for Christmas I'm singing Goodbye to the year before I know that the next one will be different - soo much more All of the bells ringing out for Christmas And I'm not supposed to feel this way All that I want this year for Christmas is New Year's Day I remember how I used to feel at Christmas All of the bells ringing out for Christmas I'm singing Goodbye to the year before I know that the next one will be different - soo much more All of the bells ringing out for Christmas And I'm not supposed to feel this way All that I want this year for Christmas is New Year's Day (x2)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento