Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

domenica 19 dicembre 2010

Michael Jackson - (Duet with Akon) HOLD MY HAND - accordi, testo e video

Michael Jackson - Michael - Tracklist

Michael Jackson  - (Duet with Akon) HOLD MY HAND - accordi, testo e video






testo e accordi per chitarra

Auto Scroll

Cambio tonalità
0
Semplifica accordi
Dimensioni testo
0
REb LAb SIbm SOLb REb LAb SIbm SOLb REb This life don't last forever (hold my hand) LAb SIbm SOLb REb So tell me what we're waiting for (hold my hand) LAb SIbm SOLb REb We're Better off being together (hold my hand) LAb SIbm SOLb Than being miserable alone (hold my hand) REb Cause I've been there before LAb And you've been there before SIbm SOLb But together we can be alright REb LAb Cause when it gets dark and when it gets cold SIbm SOLb We hold each other till we see the sunlight REb LAb SIbm Hold my hand SOLb Baby I promise that I'll do REb LAb SIbm All I can SOLb REb LAb SIbm Things will get better if you just hold my hand SOLb REb Nothing can come between us if you just hold, LAb SIbm SOLb Hold my, hold, hold my, hold, hold my hand REb LAb SIbm SOLb REb The nights are getting darker (hold my hand) LAb SIbm SOLb REb And there's no peace inside (hold my hand) LAb SIbm SOLb REb So why make our lives harder (hold my hand) LAb SIbm SOLb By fighting love, tonight (so) REb Cause I've been there before LAb And you've been there before SIbm SOLb But together we can be alright REb LAb Cause when it gets dark and when it gets cold SIbm SOLb We hold each other till we see the sunlight REb LAb SIbm Hold my hand SOLb Baby I promise that I'll do REb LAb SIbm All I can SOLb REb LAb SIbm Things will get better if you just hold my hand SOLb REb Nothing can come between us if you just hold, LAb SIbm SOLb Hold my, hold, hold my, hold, hold my hand REb Hold my hand LAb SIbm I can tell you're tired of being lonely SOLb REb Take my hand don't let go baby hold me LAb SIbm Come to me and let me be your one and only SOLb REb So I can make it alright til' the morning LAb SIbm I can tell you're tired of being lonely SOLb REb Take my hand don't let go baby hold me LAb SIbm Come to me and let me be your one and only SOLb REb So I can make it alright til' the morning REb LAb SIbm Hold my hand SOLb Baby I promise that I'll do REb LAb SIbm All I can SOLb REb LAb SIbm Things will get better if you just hold my hand SOLb REb Nothing can come between us if you just hold, LAb SIbm SOLb Hold my, hold, hold my, hold, hold my hand REb LAb SIbm SOLb Hold my hand REb LAb SIbm SOLb All I can REb LAb SIbm hold my hand SOLb REb Nothing can come between us if you just LAb SIbm SOLb Hold my, hold, hold my, hold my hand REb LAb SIbm SOLb Hold my hand... REb LAb SIbm7 SOLbadd9 REb

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento