Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

lunedì 7 febbraio 2011

Melanie Fiona- Gone & Never Coming Back
video e testo



Il testo

I thought that memories never die
Just feel your hair with white
baby you call up and lie again
said that only ever said
is that you love me to tell
but baby it’s wrong again
and I was wrong again

chorus

Cause it makes me too easier
Easy like that
… I wasn’t enough
To walk on like that
Did you hear me crying
Cause I need you back
Cause I’m slowing dyeing

Cause I need you back
Gone and never coming back
Gone and not coming back
He’s never coming back

Did you know that our kiss god-bye
The sadness of my life

.. I wish that you said or lie to me instead
.. like a fool I’ve been said
It’s all in the end
Whole again

Chorus

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento