Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

domenica 3 marzo 2013

Asaf Avidan - Different Pulses

Il testo My life is like a wound I scratch so I can bleed Regurgitate my words I write so I can feed And death grows like a tree That's planted in my chest Its roots are at my feet I walk so it won't rest Oh, baby I am lost I said oh, baby I am lost I try to push the colours Through a prism back to white To sync our different pulses Into a blinding light And if love is not the key If love is not a key I hope that I can find A place where it could be I know that in your heart There is an answer to a question Which I'm not as yet aware that I have asked And if that tree had not drunk my tears I would have bled and cried for all the years That I alone have let them pass And oh, baby I am yours I said oh, baby I am yours And oh, baby I am yours I said oh, baby I am yours

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento