Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

domenica 7 aprile 2013

Selena Gomez & The Scene - A Year Without Rain










IL testo

Can you feel me 
When I think about you 
With every breath I take 
Every minute 
Don't matter what I do 
My world is an empty place 

Like I've been wonderin the desert 
For a thousand days (oooh) 
Don't know if it's a mirage 
But I always see your face, Baby 

[Chorus:] 
I'm missing you so much 
Can't help it even now 
A day without you is like a year without rain 
I need you by my side 
Don't know how else to find 
But a day without you is like a year without rain (oooh) 

The stars are burning 
I hear your voice in my mind (in my mind) 
Can't you hear me calling 
My heart is yearning 
Like the ocean is running dry 
Catch me I'm falling 

It's like the ground is crumbling underneath my feet 
Won't you save me 
This gonna be a month soon 
Then you get back to me (ooooh Baby) 

[Chorus] 

So let this drought come to an end 
And make this desert flower again 
I'm so glad you found me 
Stick arround me 
Baby baby baby (ooooh) 

It's a world of wonder 
With you in my life 
So hurry baby 
Don't waste no more time 
I need you near right 
There it's plain 
By a day without you 
Is like a year without rain (oooh) 

[Chorus] 






   accordi  

Intro:
 G           Dm           Am    C
 Ooh ooh ooh ooh, ooh ooh ooh

G                Dm                   Am
 Can you feel me,  when I think about you
                C
 With every breath I take
 G            Dm                  Am
 Every minute,   no matter what I do
                 C
 My world is an empty place

G                             Dm            Am             C
 Like I've been wandering the desert, for a thousand days
G                       Dm                 Am            C
 Don't know if it's a mirage, but I always see your face,  baby

Chorus:
G                        Dm
 I'm missing you so much,  can't help it I'm in love
Am                C
 A day without is like a year without rain
G                      Dm
 I need you by my side,  don't know how I'll survive
Am                    C
 A day without you is like a year without
G       Dm    Am         C 
 Ra-a-a-a-a-a-ain, oh oh oh
        G         Dm        Am
 Woa-oh-oh  oh-oh-oh  oh-wo-oh

G                      Dm                        Am
 The stars are burning,  I hear your voice in my mind
 C
 Can't you hear me calling
G                               Dm                   Am
 My heart is yearning, like the ocean that's running dry
              C
 Catch me I'm falling

G                        Dm             Am                       C
 It's like the ground is crumbling underneath my feet (won't you save me)
G                      Dm                Am             C
 There's gonna be a monsoon when you get back to me, oh baby

Chorus

Bridge:
    F        G
 So let this drought come to an end
     C/E       Am
 And make this desert flower again
   F        G
 I need you here, I can't explain
       C/E         Am
 But a day without you, is like a year without
G       Dm    Am         C 
 Ra-a-a-a-a-a-ain, oh oh oh

Chorus

 G           Dm           Am
 Ooh ooh ooh ooh, ooh ooh ooh

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento