Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

domenica 28 luglio 2013

Avicii - Wake Me Up











karaoke


 Avicii - Wake Me Up - Midi Karaoke   

IL testo

Feeling my way through the darkness
Guided by a beating heart
I can’t tell where the journey will end
But I know where to start
They tell me I’m too young to understand
They say I’m caught up in a dream
My life will pass me by if I don’t open up my eyes
Well its fine by me
so wake me up when its all over
When I’m wiser and I’m older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn’t know I was lost
I tried carrying the weight of the world
But I only have two hands
I hope I get the chance to travel the world
I don’t have any plans
Wish that I could stay forever this young
Not afraid to close my eyes
Life’s a game made for everyone
And love is the prize
so wake me up when its all over
When I’m wiser and I’m older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn’t know I was lost

   accordi  

Bm G | D A (2 times)

Bm             G       D         A     Bm         G           D    A
Feeling my way through the darkness      Guided by a beating heart.
Bm     G                  D          A  Bm        G        D     A
I can't tell where the journey will end    But I know where it starts?
Bm    G         D                      A  Bm          G                D     A
They tell me I'm too young to understand    They say I'm caught up in a dream.
Bm                   G               D     A             Bm        G      D  A
Well life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes Well that's fine by me.
 Bm          G      D     A                Bm     G         D      A
*So wake me up when it's all over  When I'm wiser and I'm older.
         Bm            G              D      A   Bm        G      D    A
All this time I was finding myself And I      didn't know? I was lost.

Bm G | D A (12 times)
Bm      G                  D              A     Bm       G       D    A
I tried carrying the weight of the world    But I only have two hands.
Bm        G             D               A      Bm       G            D    A
I hope I get the chance to travel the world    And I don't have any plans.
Bm            G                    D       A       Bm      G       D     A
I wish that I could stay forever this young   Not afraid to close my eyes.
Bm        G          D        A   Bm     G          D   A
Life's a game? made for everyone   And love is a prize.
Bm        G               D   A  Bm          G         D   A
I didn't know I was lost       I didn't know I was lost.
Bm        G               D   A  Bm          G        D   A
I didn't know I was lost       I didn't know I was lost.

Outro: Bm G | D A (12 times) Bm

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento