Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

domenica 28 luglio 2013

The Rolling Stones - SATISFACTION - accordi, testo e video

The Rolling Stones - SATISFACTION - accordi, testo e video, karaoke, midi




The Rolling Stones
Satisfaction - midi karaoke




testo e accordi per chitarra

Auto Scroll
Cambio tonalità
0
Semplifica accordi
Dimensioni testo
0
MI RE RE LA MI RE RE LA MI RE RE LA MI RE RE LA MI I can't get no... LA Satisfaction, MI I can't get no... LA Satisfaction, MI SI7 And I try, and I try, MI LA And I try, and I try. MI RE LA MI RE I can't get no.....Satisfaction, LA MI RE LA MI RE I can't get no.....Satisfaction, MI RE RE LA When I'm driving in my car, MI RE RE LA And that man comes on the radio, MI RE RE LA And he's tellin' me more and more, LA RE RE LA 'Bout some useless information, MI RE RE LA Supposed to fire my imagination, MI RE I can't get no... RE LA MI Oh MI RE RE LA 2X Hey hey hey...Thats what I say. MI I can't get no... LA Satisfaction, MI I can't get no... LA Satisfaction, MI SI7 And I try, and I try, MI LA And I try, and I try. MI RE LA MI RE I can't get no.....Satisfaction, LA MI RE LA MI RE I can't get no.....Satisfaction, MI RE RE LA When I'm watching my TV MI RE RE LA And some man comes on and tells me, MI RE RE LA How white my shirts could be. MI But he can't be a man, RE RE LA 'cause he doesn't smoke, MI RE RE LA The same cigarettes as me. MI RE I can't get no... RE LA MI Oh no no no... (MI RE RE LA) (2x) Hey hey hey...Thats what I say. MI I can't get no... LA Satisfaction, MI I can't get no... LA Satisfaction, MI SI7 And I try, and I try, MI LA And I try, and I try. MI RE LA MI RE I can't get no.....Satisfaction, LA MI RE LA MI RE I can't get no.....Satisfaction, MI RE RE LA When I'm riding 'round the world, MI RE RE LA And I'm doing this, and I'm signing that, MI RE RE LA And I'm trying to meet some girl, MI And tell me,"Baby, better come back. RE RE LA Maybe next week, MI RE RE LA 'Cause you see I'm on a losin' streak." MI RE RE LA MI I can't get no...Oh no no no... MI RE RE LA Hey hey hey...Thats what I say. MI RE RE LA

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento