Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

mercoledì 12 marzo 2014

DVBBS & Borgeous feat. Tinie Tempah - Tsunami

Il testo Chick, Let's go Stuck in a daze I feel like I'm riding a wave My life is a roller coaster inside of a maze (woo) I hope it's a phase, spending away more than I save I don't know if I'm acting my age any more, man I need to break out of this cage Stuck in a daze I feel like I'm riding a wave My life is a roller coaster inside of a maze (yeah) I hope it's a phase, (I hope it's) I hope it's a phase (I hope it's a phase) I feel like I'm riding a wave Tsunami, jump Let's go Chick, chick, jump Jump Get on my level You're killing my vibe and to get on my level Time to be special I'd be loving the rush of the blood in my vessels I feel like a rebel I got silver and gold I don't need me a medal One for the night and I don't want to settle Driving the bus with my foot on the pedal Stuck in a daze I feel like I'm riding a wave My life is a roller coaster inside of a maze (yeah) I hope it's a phase, spending away more than I save I don't know if I'm acting my age any more man, I need to break out of this cage Tsunami, jump Let's go Chick, chick, jump Get on my level, you're killing my vibe and to get on my level I feel like a rebel, I feel like a, I feel like a, I feel like a rebel Stuck in a daze I feel like I'm riding a wave My life is a roller coaster inside of a maze (yes) I hope it's a phase, (I hope it's) I hope it's a phase (I hope it's a phase) I feel like I'm riding a wave Tsunami, yeah

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento