Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

venerdì 15 gennaio 2010

Mario Biondi - Ecstasy
Video e testi

 Mario Biondi - Album: If 



Il testo 

I’m in ecstasy when your’re 
Missing me 
When your heart wants 
Mine 
There’s no sense of time 
You’re a song to me 
Sung so easily 
Nothing more to say 
Nothing else will do 
And I feel so blue 
In my solitude 
As i lay awake 
In the night 
I’m in ecstasy when you’re 
Reaching me 
When our souls allign 
There’s no world sublime 
You’re my harmony 
In this empty sea 
Want you here inside 
Can you hear me cry 
If you’d call my name 
You’d erase the pain 
But all over again 
I’m alone 
I’m in ecstasy want you 
Kissing me 
You holding 
When I’ve got insane 
Want you all the more 
You will never know! 
You can stop the rain 
And you call my name you 
Erase the pain 
But all over again 
I’m alone 
I’m in ecstasy when you lay 
With me 
Now I’m on my knees (babe) 
You’re all I need 
I’m in ecstasy

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento