Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

venerdì 12 novembre 2010

Zucchero - God bless the child - Video, testo e accordi

  Chocabeck - tracklist 

Il testo Looking for someone God bless the child where's he gone and run to? Where'd he hide? Maybe there's no words No words that I know Soul is like an ocean but the flesh grows cold I see a shadow in the mirrow I feel the spirit in my bones I feel joy will drown the sorrow Like a child that can never grow old Looking for someone God bless the child What you gonna cling to In the cold daylight I see a shadow in the mirrow I feel the spirit in my bones Oh...feel life and joy will drown the sorrow Let him drim,let him sing, let him go Looking for someone God bless the child I remember Mamas loving oh...with a smile I remember Mamas loving with a smile. ACCORDI Sibm Sol# Fa#7+ Looking for someone Sibm Fa#7+ God bless the child Do# where's he gone and run to? Fa Mibm Where'd he hide? Sibm Sol# Fa#7+ Maybe there's no words Sibm Fa#7+ No words that I know Do# Soul is like an ocean Fa Mibm but the flesh grows cold Sol# Sol#7 Do# I see a shadow in the mirrow Sol# Sol#7 Do# I feel the spirit in my bones Sol# Sol#7 Do# I feel joy will drown the sorrow Sibm Sol# Sibm Mibm Fa/Sibm Like a child that can never grow old Sol# Fa#7+ Looking for someone Sol# Fa#7+ God bless the child Do# What you gonna cling to Fa Sibm In the coldly night Sol# Sol#7 Do# I see a shadow in the mirrow Sol# Sol#7 Do# I feel the spirit in my bones Sol# Sol#7 Do# I feel joy will drown the sorrow Sibm Sol# Sibm Fa/Sibm Let him dream, let him sing, let him go Sibm Sol# Fa#7+ Looking for someone Sibm Fa#7+ God bless the child Do# I remember Mamas loving Fa Sibm Fa#7+ Do# Mibm oh...with a smile Sibm Fa4 Fa I remember Mamas loving, Sibm with a smile.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento