Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

domenica 26 dicembre 2010

R. Kelly - Not Feelin' The Love














Il testo


Lately you're be acting strange towards me baby
And your heart seems to grown straight cold
You used to laugh at everything I said baby
Now you play me like my jokes are old

[Chorus:]
And girl we used to talk about everything
Like make love until we're old and grey
And all these photo... I took
You don't give me the same love
And when I ask you, you say everything is ok
Well I'm not feeling the love no more
And although I see you standing there I can't find you anywhere
Well I'm not feeling the love no more
Tell me how where we go wrong

Feels like I'm living all alone in this old house
Cause you're distance brings the worst of you
It's like a battle of silence... for
Cause it seems I'm just a ghost to you

[Chorus]

I remember we used to make love through the night
And we we're doing it 'til the morning light
... put you are not there

Well I'm not feeling the love no more
And although I see you standing there I can't find you anywhere
Well I'm not feeling the love no more
Tell me how where we go wrong
[x2]
 accordi per chitarra 

[Verse 1]
            G
Now I ain't tryin' to be rude,
               C                     Bm
But hey pretty girl, I'm feelin' you,
            Am
The way you do the things you do,
              D7
Reminds me of my Lexus-Coup
               G
That's why I'm all up in yo' grill,
                  C          Bm
Tryin' to get you to a hotel,
              Am
You must be a football coach,
            D7
The way you got me playin' the field


[Pre-Chorus]
               G
So gimme' that toot-toot,
                    C        Bm
Lemme give you that beep-beep
            Am
Runnin' her hands through my 'fro,
         D7
Bouncin' on 24's
           D7
While they say on the radio

[Chorus]
           G
It's the remix to Ignition
       C             Bm
Hot 'n fresh out the kitchen
     Am
Mama rollin' that body,
          D7
Got every man in here wishin',
        G
Sippin' on Coke and rum,
          C                Bm
I'm like, so what I'm drunk
         Am
It's the freakin' weekend, 
                  D7
Baby I'm about to have me some fun, singin'
G                      C              Bm
 Bounce-bounce, bounce-bounce, bounce-bounce, bounce,
Am                    D7
 Bounce-bounce, bounce...

[Verse 2]
               G
Now it's like "Murder She Wrote"
       C                       Bm
Once I get you out 'dem clothes,
     Am
Privacy is on the door,
                   D7
But still they can hear you screamin' "more!",
         G
Girl I'm feelin' what'cha feelin,
        C                 Bm
No more hopin' and wishin',
             Am
I'm about to take my key,
                D7
And stick it in the ignition,

(PRE-CHORUS REPREATS)

(CHORUS REPEATS)

[Bridge]
G                      C           Bm
Crystal poppin' in the stretch navigator,
       Am                         D7
We got food everywhere, as if the party was catered,
       G
We got fellas to my left,
C             Bm
Honnies on my right,
   Am                            D7
We put 'em both together, we got drinkin' all night
    G                       C          Bm
And after the show it's the after party
    Am                        D7
And after the party, it's the hotel lobby
     G                        C              Bm
And 'round about 4, you gotta clear the lobby
     Am                        D7
Then take it to your room and **** somebody

(PRE-CHORUS REPEATS)

(CHORUS REPEATS)

[Outro]
G
 We be off in this Jeep
C        Bm        Am
 Foggin' windows up 
             D7
Blastin' the radio
       G
In the back of my truck
         G
Bouncin' up and down
          C         Bm
Stroke it round and round
       Am
To the remix,
        D7              G
We just thuggin' it out.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento