Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

venerdì 27 aprile 2012

Jack White - Sixteen Saltines




il testo 

She's got stickers on her locker 
And the boy's number's there in magic marker 
I'm hungry and the hunger will linger 
I eat sixteen saltine crackers then I lick my fingers 

Well every morning I deliver the news 
Black hat white shoes and I'm red allover 
She's got a big mailbox, that she puts up front 
Garbage in garbage out, she's getting what she wants 

Who's jealous who's jealous who's jealous who's jealous of who? 
If I get busy then I couldn't care less what you do 
But when I'm by myself I think of nothing else 
Than if a boy just might be getting through and touching you 
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/j/jack+white/sixteen+saltines_21006342.html ]
 Spike heels make a hole in a lifeboat 
Jumpin' and waving, I'm talking and laughing as we float 
I hear a whistle, that's how I know she's home 
Lipstick, eyelash, broke mirror, broken home 

Force fed, force mixed 'till I drop dead 
You can't defeat her, when you meet her you'll be what I said 
And Lord knows there's a method to her madness 
Bustin' those jokes as I float in a sea of sadness 

She doesn't know but when she's gonna sit and drink up a few 
I'm sure she's drinkin two, but wondering what for and who 
And I'm solo rollin'. I'm one side off the boat. 
Looking out, throwing up, a lifesaver down my throat 

Who's jealous who's jealous who's jealous who's jealous of who? (x3)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento