Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

sabato 1 dicembre 2012

Led Zeppelin - Good Times Bad Times

testo e accordi E E x 5 E In the days of my youth, D A E - - D - A I was told what it means to be a man. E Now I've reached that age, D A E - - D - A I've tried to do all those things the best I can. E D A E - - D - A No matter how I try, I find my way into the same old jam. A G A G Good times, bad times, you know I had my share, B7 E when my woman left home for a brown-eyed man, B7 well, I still don't seem to care. F# Sixteen: I fell in love with a girl as sweet as could be, it only took a couple of days till she was rid of me. She swore that she would be all mine, and love me till the end, but when I whispered in her ear, I lost another friend, oooh. B A B A Good times, bad times, you know I had my share, C#7 F# when my woman left home for a brown-eyed man, C#7 well, I still don't seem to care.
E - - D - A      E - - D - A     E - - D - A   
 E - - D - A 
 
A           G          A                 G
Good times, bad times, you know I had my share,
        B7                    E                               
when my woman left home for a brown-eyed man,
        B7                         E  - D - A    
well, I still don't seem to care.
 
 

E                                   D - A
    Oh, I know what it means to be alone,
E                          D     A
    I sure do wish I was at home.
E                         D             A
    I don't care what the neighbors say,
E                          D                A
    I'm gonna love you each and every day.
      E                               D    A
    You can feel the beat within my heart.
      E                        D                A
    realize, sweet babe, we ain't ever gonna part...
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento