Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

sabato 2 marzo 2013

Jutty Ranx - I See You

Il testo You were never young, my love I can tell, not by the way that you smell But by the way you move your tongue, my love Somebody shake me What can I do? Am I in love with The Night? Am I in love with you? Will you take what I've got? Will we die on the spot? Too soon to say What's your name, anyway? You make me... make moves I see you... you know I see you I break through... to get to you It's so true... it's so true I see you... you know that I see you And you know that it don't cost a thing for us to see this through When you came into focus How could I... how could I pretend I didn't notice? An incision when you looked back You gave me tunnel vision right through the pack Will you take what I've got? Will we die on the spot? Too soon to say What's your name, anyway? You make me... make moves I see you... you know I see you I break through... to get to you It's so true... it's so true I see you... you know that I see you And you know that it don't cost a thing for us to see this through I crossed the party line And lost it just to find it All the people fall upon the beat and get behind it I want you to myself Can we take this somewhere else? My heart's an open book and you just took it off the shelf You make me... make moves I see you... you know I see you I break through... to get to you It's so true... it's so true I see you... you know that I see you And you know that it don't cost a thing For us to see this through [to see this true] I see you see you [I see you uh-uh uoh-oh) You know that I see you [I see, I see you] And you know that it don't cost a thing for as to see this through. traduzione Non sei mai stata giovane,amore mio Lo posso capire,non dal tuo odore, Ma dal modo in cui muovi la lingua, amore mio Qualcuno mi smuova Cosa posso fare? Sono innamorato della notte? Sono innamorato di te? Ti prenderai ciò che possiedo? Moriremo a questo punto? Troppo presto per dirlo, come ti chiami comunque? Tu mi fai desiderare di migliorarmi Ti vedo, so che sai che ti vedo Faccio di tutto per arrivare a te È così vero,così vero Ti vedo, so che sai che ti vedo E sai che non ci costa nulla capirlo Quando sei apparsa nella mia visuale Come potevo fingere di non notarti? E’ stata come un’incisione quando ti sei girata E mi hai fatto avere una visione attraverso tutto quanto Ti prenderai ciò che possiedo? Moriremo in questo punto? Troppo presto per dirlo, come ti chiami comunque? Tu mi fai desiderare di migliorarmi Ti vedo, so che sai che ti vedo Faccio di tutto per arrivare a te È così vero,così vero Ti vedo, so che sai che ti vedo E sai che non ci costa nulla capirlo Ho superato il limite E mi sono perso nel trovarlo Tutte le persone alla fine trovano il ritmo e dopo lo lasciano perdere Ti voglio tutta per me Possiamo andare da qualche altra parte? Il mio cuore è un libro aperto e tu l’hai appena tolto dallo scaffale Tu mi fai desiderare di migliorarmi Ti vedo, so che sai che ti vedo Faccio di tutto per arrivare a te È così vero,così vero Ti vedo, so che sai che ti vedo E sai che non ci costa nulla capirlo accordi Si- La You were never young, my love Sol Mi- I can tell, not by the way that you smell Si- La But by the way you move your tongue, my love Sol Mi- Somebody shake me What can I do? Si- La Am I in love with The Night? Am I in love with you? Sol Mi- Will you take what I've got? Si- Will we die on the spot? Too soon to say La What's your name, anyway? Sol Mi- Si- You make me... make moves La I see you... you know I see you Sol Mi- Si- I break through... to get to you La It's so true... it's so true Sol Mi- Si- La I see you... you know that I see you Sol Mi- And you know that it don't cost a thing Si- La for us to see this through Sol Mi- ... Si- La When you came into focus Sol Mi- Si- La How could I... how could I pretend I didn't notice? Sol Mi- An incision when you looked back Si- La You gave me tunnel vision right through the pack Sol Mi- Will you take what I've got? Si- Will we die on the spot? Too soon to say La What's your name, anyway? Sol Mi- Si- You make me... make moves La I see you... you know I see you Sol Mi- Si- I break through... to get to you La It's so true... it's so true Sol Mi- Si- La I see you... you know that I see you Sol Mi- And you know that it don't cost a thing Si- La for us to see this through Sol I crossed the party line Mi- And lost it just to find it Si- La All the people fall upon the beat and get behind it Sol I want you to myself Mi- Can we take this somewhere else? Si- My heart's an open book and you La just took it off the shelf Sol Mi- Si- You make me... make moves La I see you... you know I see you Sol Mi- Si- I break through... to get to you La It's so true... it's so true Sol Mi- Si- La I see you... you know that I see you Sol Mi- And you know that it don't cost a thing Si- La for us to see this through [to see this true] Sol Mi- I see you see you [I see you uh-uh uoh-oh) Si- La You know that I see you [I see, I see you] Sol Mi- And you know that it don't cost a thing Si- La for us to see this through

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento