Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

domenica 20 ottobre 2013

Benny Benassi - Dance the Pain Away - feat. John Legend

IL testo Yeah, I take my time Let the tears fall down, from my face Wash the pain away We are all speeding, lost in this race But my heart is in a hearse, can we put it in reverse babe Cause I can even feel the drum and bass It is drowned out by the beat that my heart make I hear that song, but something is wrong My mind's a million miles away Everybody's going to the floor Maybe I don't wanna dance anymore Don't wanna dance anymore How can you Dance the Pain Away How can you Dance the Pain Away Touch that dial, I am changing the station Cause I can't smile, Like everyone else Play my sad song, In heavy rotation I won't go out, I am trying to save myself Cause I can even feel the drum and bass It is drowned out by the beat I hear that song, but something is wrong My mind's a million miles away Everybody's going to the floor Maybe I don't wanna dance anymore Don't wanna dance anymore How can you Dance the Pain Away How can you Dance the Pain Away I can't dance tonight, oh everybody movin with the time I can't dance tonight, I try to keep it moving But I, But I, But I can't dance the pain away I can't dance the pain away I can't dance the pain away I can't dance the pain Everybody's going to the floor Maybe I don't wanna dance anymore accordi A Bm D A I’ll take my time Let the tears fall down Bm D From my face Wash the pain away. A Bm D We’re all speeding Lost in this race And my heart’s A Bm D in a hearse Can we put it in reverse, babe. A Bm *Cause I can’t even feel the drum and D bass It’s drowned out by the beat my heart makes. A Bm I hear that song but something is D wrong My mind’s a million miles away. A F#m D E **Ohh, Everybody’s going to the floor D E Maybe I don’t want to dance anymore. D Don’t want to dance anymore. Bm C#m D ***How can you dance the pain away D E F#m How can you dance the pain away. Bm C#m D Oh dance the pain away D E F# I can’t dance the pain away. Repeat (***) A Bm D Touch that dial I’m changing the station A Bm D Cause I can’t smile Like everyone else. A Bm D Play my sad song In heavy rotation A Bm D I won’t go out I’m trying to save myself. Repeat (*,**,***) Bm C#m D I can’t dance tonight Oh everybody’s movin D E F#m but I’m tired. Bm C#m D I can’t dance tonight I try to keep it movin but D E F#m I but I but I. Bm I can’t dance the pain away I can’t dance the pain away I can’t dance the pain.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento