Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

domenica 6 luglio 2014

Owl City - Beautiful Times ft. Lindsey Stirling

Il testo A spark soaring down through the pouring rain And restoring life to the lighthouse A slow motion wave on the ocean Stirs my emotion up like a rain cloud When did the sky turn black? And when will the light come back? A cab driver turned to skydiver Then to survivor, Dying to breakdown A blood brother, surrogate mother, Hugging each other, crying their eyes out When did the sky turn black? And when will the light come back? I'm ecstatic like a drug addict Locked in the attic Strung out and spellbound I fought all through the night Oh, oh, but I made it alive The sun's starting to rise Oh, oh, these are beautiful times This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard But I'm gonna survive Oh, oh, these are beautiful times A bad feeling burned through the ceiling Leaving my healing heart with a new scar A dead fire rose and rose higher Like a vampire, up from the graveyard When did the sky turn black? And when will the light come back? We all suffer but we recover Just to discover life where we all are I fought all through the night Oh, oh, but I made it alive The sun's starting to rise Oh, oh, these are beautiful times This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard But I'm gonna survive Oh, oh, these are beautiful times This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard But I'm gonna survive Oh, oh, these are beautiful times My heart's burning bad And it's turning black But I'm learning how to be stronger And sincerely, I love you dearly Oh, but I'm clearly destined to wander accordi G A spark soaring down C Through the pouring rain D Em C And restoring life to the lighthouse G C A slow motion wave on the ocean D Em C Stirs my emotion up like a raincloud G C When did the sky turn black D Em C (G Em C) And when will the light come back G C A cab driver turned to skydiver D Em C Then to survivor dying to break down G C A blood brother surrogate mother D Em C Hugging each other, crying their eyes out Em C When did the sky turn black D Em C And when will the light come back G C I'm ecstatic like a drug addict D Locked in the attic Em C Strung out and spellbound Am C I fought all through the night Em D Oh oh, but I made it alive Am C The sun's starting to rise Em D Oh oh, these are beautiful times Am C Em This fight of my life is so hard D Am So hard, so hard G/B But I'm gonna survive C D Oh oh, these are beautiful times Interlude (Lindsey's part) (x2): Am Em D G A bad feeling C Burned through the ceiling D Leaving my healing Em C Heart with a new scar G A dead fire C Rose and rose higher D Like a vampire Em C Up from the graveyard Em C When did the sky turn black D Em C And when will the light come back G C We all suffer but we recover D Em C Just to discover life where we all are Am C I fought all through the night Em D Oh oh, but I made it alive Am C The sun's starting to rise Em D Oh oh, these are beautiful times Am C Em This fight of my life is so hard D Am So hard, so hard G/B (x2) But I'm gonna survive C D Oh oh, these are beautiful times G C My heart's burning bad D And it's turning black Em C But I'm learning how to be stronger G C And sincerely I love you dearly D Em C Oh but I'm clearly destined to wander

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento