Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

giovedì 5 marzo 2015

Cody Simpson - New Problems (Official Video)











Il testo

You used to say
 That all is takes is a dollar and a daydream
 But now you’d do
 You’d do anything to deflate me
 When you were down
 And when you cried
 Who was there
 By your side

But now I’m out the door
 I won’t waste no time thinking about you anymore, cause I got new girls, new problems
 I won’t waste no time talking about you anymore,
 Cause I got new girls, new problems

I used to think
 That all it took was a little love
 I guess that’s not true
 Cause now I know it’s not enough
 When I was down
 And I was crying
 You were running round
 You were lying
 And when you were down
 I was trying

To lift you up, feather in the wind, I’ll never do that again cause now I’m at out the door
 I won’t waste no time thinking about you anymore, cause I got new girls, new problems
 I won’t waste no time talking about you anymore,
 Cause I got new girls, new problems

Oh baby got another thing coming x3
 That’s why I’m going
 I got 99 problems but you ain’t one anymore
 Cause I got a new girl, with some new damn problems
 It’s a bitch when your ex girl’s talking to your next girl
 I got a new girl, new problems


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento