Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

domenica 29 novembre 2015

The kolors - OK - accordi, testo e video

The kolors - OK


THE KOLORS
midi karaoke



testo e accordi per chitarra

Auto Scroll

       
Cambio tonalità
   0
Semplifica accordi
 
Dimensioni testo
  0
MIb DOm MIb OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK DOm I wanna try to make a move but everything feels wrong MIb I wonder why she's always try make me know she's strong LAb Is it a game she's play to let my self estorm way down FAm she want to make me sure but you're not fine, you're not fine DOm OK OK OK OK DOm SOLm7 OK-OK I wanna go DOm OK-OK I watch your show SOLm7 OK-OK I call you love DOm Uooh oh oh uooh SOLm7 OK I drink little more DOm OK I'll do it all night long SOLm7 OK I'll give you all I've got Uooh oh oh uooh DOm SIb oh oh oh OK I'll fake my smile for my girl LAb7+ SIb oh oh oh OK I'll change my mind for my girl DOm SIb oh oh oh OK I'll wast my time for my girl LAb7+ SIb oh oh oh OK DOm and I feel in the trap You gotta keep cheating on him if you wanna save yourself MIb that's what hey told her at the club before she started dancing LAb there's only one thing on her mind (that) keeps her walking on the air FAm7 (and) there is no time for her to stop and stare, stop and stare DOm OK OK OK OK DOm SOLm7 OK-OK I wanna go DOm OK-OK I watch your show SOLm7 OK-OK I call you love DOm Uooh oh oh uooh SOLm7 OK I drink little more DOm OK I'll do it all night long SOLm7 OK I'll give you all I've got Uooh oh oh uooh DOm SIb oh oh oh OK I'll fake my smile for my girl LAb7+ SIb oh oh oh OK I'll change my mind for my girl DOm SIb oh oh oh OK I'll wast my time for my girl LAb7+ SIb oh oh oh OK DOm and I feel in the trap DOm SOLm You gotta realize MIb that you're OK SOL You gotta blow her mind DOm and then you're OK SOLm You'll may need to fake your smile MIb than you're OK You gotta try, You gotta try DOm SOLm7 OK-OK I wanna go DOm OK-OK I watch your show SOLm7 OK-OK I call you love DOm Uooh oh oh uooh SOLm7 OK I drink little more DOm OK I'll do it all night long SOLm7 OK I'll give you all I've got Uooh oh oh uooh DOm SIb oh oh oh OK I'll fake my smile for my girl LAb7+ SIb oh oh oh OK I'll change my mind for my girl DOm SIb oh oh oh OK I'll wast my time for my girl LAb7+ SIb oh oh oh OK DOm and I feel in the trap OK OK OK OK

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento