Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

venerdì 19 maggio 2017

Miley Cyrus - Malibu










Il testo

[Verse 1] 
I never came to the beach, 
or stood by the ocean 
I never sat by the shore, 
under the sun with my feet in the sand 
But you brought me here and I'm happy 
that you did 
'Cause now I'm as free as birds 
catching the wind 
I always thought I would sink,
so I never swam 
I never went boatin', 
don't get how they are floatin' 
And sometimes I get so scared of
what I can't understand

[Chorus1] 
But here I am, next to you 
The skies so blue in Malibu 
Next to you in Malibu 
Next to you

[Verse 2] 
We watched the sun go down 
as we were walking 
I'd spent the rest of 
my life standing here talking 
You would explain the current, 
as I try to smile 
Hoping I just stay the same, 
and nothing will change 
And it'll be us, just for a while 
Do we even exist? 
That's when I make the wish,
to swim away with the fish 
Is it supposed to be this hot
all summer long? 
I never would've believed you if three 
years ago you told me 
I'd be here writing this song

[Chorus1] 
But here I am, next to you 
The skies so blue in Malibu 
Next to you in Malibu 
Next to you 
Next to you 
The skies so blue in Malibu 
Next to you

[Outro3] 
We are just like the waves that flow 
back and forth 
Sometimes I feel like I'm drowning 
And you're there to save me 
And I wanna thank you with
all of my heart 
It's a brand new start 
A dream come true in Malibu

 Traduzione 

Non sono mai arrivata in spiaggia o 
rimasta davanti all'oceano 
Non mi sono mai seduto sulla riva, 
sotto il sole con i piedi nella sabbia 
Ma tu mi hai portata qui e sono felice 
che tu l'abbia fatto 
Perché ora sono libera come gli uccelli 
che inseguono il vento 
Ho sempre pensato di affondare,
quindi non ho mai nuotato 
Non sono mai andata in gita in barca, 
non capisco come sono possano 
galleggiare 
E a volte mi spavento di ciò che non 
riesco a capire

Ma qui sono io, accanto a te 
I cieli sono così azzurri a Malibu 
Accanto a te a Malibu 
Vicino a te

Noi guardammo il sole tramontare mentre 
camminavamo 
Avrei trascorso il resto della mia vita 
qui a parlare 
Avresti spiegato le correnti, mentre 
cercavo di sorridere 
Sperando di restare uguale e che niente 
cambierà 
E saremo noi, solo per un po ' 
Esiste ancora un noi? 
Ecco quando esprimo il desiderio, di 
nuotare via con il pesce 
Dovrebbe essere così caldo tutto 
l'estate? 
Non avrei mai creduto se tre anni fa mi 
avessi detto 
Che sarei stata qui a scrivere
questa canzone

Ma qui sono io, accanto a te 
I cieli sono così azzurri a Malibu 
Accanto a te a Malibu 
Vicino a te 
Vicino a te 
I cieli sono così azzurri a Malibu 
Vicino a te

Siamo come le onde che scorrono avanti
e indietro 
A volte mi sento come se stessi affogando 
E tu sei lì per salvarmi 
E voglio ringraziarti con tutto 
il mio cuore 
È un nuovo inizio 
Un sogno che si avvera a Malibu






 accordi per chitarra 

G C G C 

[Verse 1]
G                              C            G 
I never came to the beach, or stood by the ocean
Bm          Em            Bm                         Em 
I never sat by the shore, under the sun with my feet in the sand
         G               C       G                  
But you brought me here and I'm happy that you did
   G                   C                          G C 
'Cause now I'm as free as birds catching the wind 
G                         C     G                C 
I always thought I would sink, so I never swam
Bm            Em                               Bm 
I never went boatin', don't get how they are floatin'
      Em                                        Em       
And sometimes I get so scared of what I can't understand

[Chorus]
Am  G             Bm   Em            
    But here I am,     next to you
Am  G                   Bm      Em 
    The sky's more blue     in Malibu
Am  G           Bm      Em  
    Next to you     in Malibu
Am  G           Bm 
    Next to you

[Verse 2]
G                      C    G                   C 
We watched the sun go down as we were walking
G                         C    G                       C 
I'd spent the rest of my life standing here talking
G                      C       G                    C 
You would explain the current, as I try to smile
Bm                 Em                 Bm 
Hoping that you'll stay the same, and nothing will change
Em                G 
And it'll be us, just for a while
C           G 
Do we even exist?
C              G             C        G                   C 
That's when I make the wish, to swim away with the fish
G                         C   G                  C 
Is it supposed to be this hot all summer long?
Bm                 Em             Bm 
I never would've believed you if three years ago you told me
Em                               Am 
I'd be here writing this song

[Chorus]
G             Bm   Em           Am 
But here I am,     next to you
G                  Bm     Em     Am 
The sky is so blue    in Malibu
G           Bm      Em     Am 
Next to you     in Malibu 

[Intrumental]
C G C Bm 
Em Bm Em Am 
G Bm Em G 
Am G Bm 

[Chorus]
G           Bm G 
Next to you
Em           Am 
Next to you
G                 Bm     Em      Am 
The sky's so blue     in Malibu
G             Bm 
Next to you

[Outro]
G                     C          G                   C 
We are just like the waves that flow back and forth
G                          C 
Sometimes I feel like I'm drowning
G 
And you're there to save me
G            C              G 
And I wanna thank you with all of my heart
C       G               C 
It's a brand new start
G                 C   G      C G 
A dream come true in Malibu            

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento